Conference Proceedings Or Journal
Bulletin 8 (Pacific Marine Fisheries Commission)
- This issue of the PMFC bulletin covers trends in the salmon fisheries, tag retention, and experimental use of barbless hooks.
|Table of Contents
- Evaluation of the March 15-April 15 Pacific Coast Troll Chinook Closure
- Economic Evaluation of Washington's 1967 Troll Salmon Fleet
- Comparison of Retention of Anchor and Spaghetti Tags By Salmon
- Maturity Rates of Ocean-Caught Chinook Salmon
- Experimental Use of Barbless Hooks in Oregon's Troll Salmon Fishery
- Estimated Numbers of Salmon Hooked and Released by Washington's Commercial Troll and Ocean/Sport Fisheries in 1970-1971
- Geographic Origin, Trends, and Timing of Washington's Troll Salmon (Oncorhynchus) Catches, 1960-1969
- Plugs (Lures) in the Management of the California Troll Salmon Fishery
- Size and Age Characteristics of Chinook Salmon Taken by Washington's Commercial Troll and Ocean Sport Fisheries, 1963-1969
- File scanned on an Epson Perfection V500 PHOTO.
This work has no parents.