Confluence is a newsletter of Oregon Sea Grant promoting discovery, understanding, and resilience for Oregon coastal communities and ecosystems. Articles feature the supported research and events of the program.
This issue of Confluence includes articles on:
- Interns help Oregon companies reduce waste, save money
- Microplastics suspected in Oregon oysters
- Free, guided tours promote buying local seafood direct from fishermen
- Tourism expert helps coastal outdoor rec companies
- Some Oregon salt marshes stay ahead of rising sea levels
-Scholars Corner features Bryn Hudson
This report was prepared by Oregon Sea Grant under award number NA18OAR4170072 (project number M/A-21) from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), U.S. Department of Commerce, and by appropriations made by the Oregon State Legislature.