- Funded through a grant from the National Science Foundation (Award # CNS-1936073), Oregon State University has led a nationwide effort to identify best practices for the inclusive recognition of innovation† & entrepreneurship (I&E) impact within promotion and tenure (P&T) guidelines. The grant PI for this effort is Rich G. Carter. The Co-PIs are Karl Mundorff, Jana Bouwma-Gearhart, Tuba Özkan-Haller and Irem Tumer. Additional organizing committee members are Julie Risien and Brian Wall. The overarching effort is referred to as Promotion & Tenure Innovation & Entrepreneurship (PTIE).
- Promotion and Tenure – Innovation and Entrepreneurship (PTIE) Summit website
- Supplementary Material from Nationwide Survey to Gain Understanding of the Current Evaluation of Tenure-line Faculty Members’ I&E in P&T Considerations
- A Call For Promoting Faculty Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Inclusively Recognizing Faculty Innovation and Entrepreneurship Impact Within Promotion and Tenure Considerations
|Funding Statement (additional comments about funding)
- Funded through a grant from the National Science Foundation (Award # CNS-1936073).