- This report has been prepared in support of the Pacific Northwest
Coastal Ecosystems Regional Study (PNCERS) to provide
a summary and compendium of the management of estuaries
in the Pacific Northwest of the United States that lie between Puget
Sound, Washington, and Cape Mendocino, California. Federal, state,
and local government management programs and any significant special
programs (for example, National Estuarine Research Reserves and
National Estuary Programs) are summarized, and the management of
each major estuary is referenced.
Information is referenced either by agency source or specific document
from a variety of sources, including governmental and tribal Web
sites, from which we have quoted liberally. Agency contacts and document
references are given in the References.
|Funding Statement (additional comments about funding)
- This publication was funded by the Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development (with funds from the NOAA Centers for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research, Coastal Ocean Program); by the NOAA Office of Sea Grant and Extramural Programs, U.S. Department of Commerce, under grant number NA16RG1039 (Oregon Sea Grant project number M/A-20); and by appropriations made by the Oregon State legislature.
- Photos and Videos -- Photos
- description.provenance : Made available in DSpace on 2007-02-21T22:52:41Z (GMT). No. of bitstreams: 1complete.pdf: 13048084 bytes, checksum: 3054df4661efd5a07c87c82e75ddedbd (MD5) Previous issue date: 2003
- description.provenance : Approved for entry into archive by Linda Kathman(email@example.com) on 2007-02-21T22:52:39Z (GMT) No. of bitstreams: 1complete.pdf: 13048084 bytes, checksum: 3054df4661efd5a07c87c82e75ddedbd (MD5)
- Reports and Publications -- Academic Publications
- Reports and Publications -- Other Reports and Publications
- description.provenance : Approved for entry into archive by Digital Production(firstname.lastname@example.org) on 2007-02-21T22:45:30Z (GMT) No. of bitstreams: 1complete.pdf: 13048084 bytes, checksum: 3054df4661efd5a07c87c82e75ddedbd (MD5)
- description.provenance : Submitted by Cheryl Rowley (email@example.com) on 2007-02-21T18:59:22ZNo. of bitstreams: 1complete.pdf: 13048084 bytes, checksum: 3054df4661efd5a07c87c82e75ddedbd (MD5)