- The purpose of this report is to document changes
resulting from long-term application of biosolids to
grazed dryland pasture. The report contains two chapters:
• Chapter 1: Biosolids Increase Grass Yield and Quality
in Dryland Pasture
• Chapter 2: Biosolids Increase Soil Fertility in Dryland
Data summarized here was derived from annual reports
submitted by the City of Portland Bureau of Environmental
Services to the Oregon Department of Environmental
Quality (DEQ) from 1996 to 2007.
This report is a collaborative effort by Mark Ronayne,
Greg Charr, and Jim Utberg, City of Portland; Don
Horneck and Dan Sullivan, Oregon State University; and
Kent Madison, Madison Farms.
- Sullivan, Dan M. 2008. Biosolids Increase Grass Yield, Grass Quality, and Soil Fertility in Dryland Pasture. Bureau of Environmental Services, City of Portland.
|Funding Statement (additional comments about funding)
- Bureau of Environmental Services, City of Portland