- There is a wide variety of developed, undeveloped
and proposed outdoor recreation areas and facilities in
Benton County. Recreation areas and facilities are supplied
by federal, state, county, city and private agencies.
Each agency plans for recreation development independently.
The Benton County Parks Department and the city of Corvallis
use master plans in the planning and development of recreational
areas and facilities. All other agencies providing
recreational areas and facilities within the county are
developing physical sites and attractions that have little
or nothing to do with county recreational needs.
Funding for parks and recreation in Benton County
is relatively stable and all of the agencies that provide
outdoor recreation areas and facilities within the county
are taking full advantage of the financial resources that
are available to them. Although Benton County and the
state of Oregon have provided few developed recreation
facilities, federal agencies and the city of Corvallis
are fulfilling their roles in the supply of outdoor
recreation areas and facilities in Benton County.
- File scanned at 300 ppi (Monochrome, 8-bit Grayscale) using ScandAll PRO 1.8.1 on a Fi-6770A in PDF format. CVista PdfCompressor 4.0 was used for pdf compression and textual OCR.
- description.provenance : Made available in DSpace on 2012-07-31T19:41:30Z (GMT). No. of bitstreams: 1StedmanGaryDouglas.pdf: 6783005 bytes, checksum: fa802616f5c6ba49675c0fc278a30124 (MD5) Previous issue date: 1975-12
- description.provenance : Submitted by Kaylee Patterson (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 2012-07-30T18:37:15ZNo. of bitstreams: 1StedmanGaryDouglas.pdf: 6783005 bytes, checksum: fa802616f5c6ba49675c0fc278a30124 (MD5)
- description.provenance : Approved for entry into archive by Patricia Black(email@example.com) on 2012-07-31T19:41:30Z (GMT) No. of bitstreams: 1StedmanGaryDouglas.pdf: 6783005 bytes, checksum: fa802616f5c6ba49675c0fc278a30124 (MD5)